In accordance with Hotel Stamira Srl’s commitment and care to personal data protection, we hereby inform you about the terms, purposes and scope of communication and disclosure of your personal data and your rights pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR.
This policy only relates to the navigation on the website: www.ramadaplazamilano.it and it does not apply to any external websites even if accessed through any links posted on such website www.ramadaplazamilano.it
This policy describes how the website www.ramadaplazamilano.it is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who access it, choose to register and/or use online services
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
To offer you the services provided on its website, Hotel Stamira Srl, as Data Controller, must process some personal data necessary for the supply of such services.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are implemented in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised accesses.
Such data may be implicitly provided by the devices that you use to access and use the services, or may be provided expressly by you.
Hotel Stamira Srl may process the following categories of the users’ personal data:
- technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user to access the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times;
- navigation data for profiling purposes indirectly provided through the use of the service and collected and analysed with the prior consent of the user;
- common identification data provided by the user (i.e., name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services;
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
The data and cookies received from you will be processed by Hotel Stamira Srl exclusively with methods and procedures as necessary to provide you with the required services and for any additional purposes in respect of which you expressed your consent.
Some data required for registration are mandatory and failure to provide it makes it impossible to register with the portal.
Similarly, the failure to provide certain data required for the subscription of online services may result in the impossibility to benefit of the selected service.
The registration and subscription data is provided on a voluntary basis.
The person making the registration freely consents to the processing of data, being aware that, in the absence of such consent, the registration and subscription of services cannot be carried out.
Furthermore, subject to your explicit consent, the data may be:
- A) used to perform statistical analysis, market surveys, promotional activities through social media and sending commercial information on Hotel Stamira Srl’s products and promotional initiatives (Direct marketing purposes).
- B) used for profiling purposes carried out automatically, by collecting information on your navigation during access and use of the service and, through statistical correlation algorithms, link them to the same information from other users to identify the common features and group similar ones in classes of interest. By assigning your browser to a class of interest, our systems will then be able to offer you content that is closer to your tastes and will present advertising contributions that best meet your needs and better target advertisers' interests by reducing the disturbance level to fruition.
- C) provided to other Businesses operating in the suction products area which may contact you in the context of independent initiatives - the updated list is at your disposal and may be requested to the Data Controller at the address below - for statistical analysis, market surveys and dispatch of commercial information on products and promotional initiatives (Third parties marketing purposes).
Communications for market surveys or commercial information on products and promotional initiatives may be sent by post, e-mail, telemarketing, sms, mms.
On the date you are reading this Policy, Netco Srl uses profiling data to aggregate marketing profiles, to manage the relationship with advertising investors and improve campaigns, to infer schemes of use of our products and services and to assist the marketing divisions in the development of digital strategies (Profiling purposes).
Please note that certain activities could be implemented through suppliers, specifically appointed as Data Processors, including suppliers located out of the European Union.
The legal bases of the aforementioned purposes are your submission of a request as a data subject and the consents you granted.
- DISSEMINATION, DISCLOSURE AND PERSONS HAVING ACCESS TO DATA
Your personal data will not be disseminated, but may be disclosed if required for the supply of the service to any third party (such as third party suppliers of technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, web agencies) appointed by Hotel Stamina Srl as Data Processors, if necessary, in connection with the technical and organisational duties relevant to the services supply.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of Hotel Stamina Srl’s designated representatives involved in the organisation of the data processing (administrative, commercial and marketing personnel, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of the Processors may always be requested to the Data Controller.
Without prejudice to the right of communicate the data to any third parties, to the extent you granted the specific and optional consent.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Hotel Stamina Srl within the territory of the European Union.
If, for technical and/or operational reasons, it is necessary to use persons located out of the European Union, or to transfer any collected data to technical systems and in cloud services located out of the European Union, the processing will be performed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorised on the basis of specific EU decisions. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the fullest protection of personal data by carrying-out such transfer:
- a) on adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission regarding the third country recipients;
- b) on appropriate safeguards given by the third party recipient pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation;
- c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules.
- DURATION OF THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5.1e) of GDPR, Hotel Stamira Srl will process your personal data for the whole duration of the requested services and will store it for the subsequent 12 months for administrative purposes, as well as for the time required in order to comply with any statutory requirements.
If you authorised the profiling processing, the anonymous data observed from time to time will be erased after 12 months from the start of the processing.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Hotel Stamira Srl will ensure your ability to exercise your rights under Article 12 of the GDPR at any time. Specifically, you have the right to:
- know if the Data Controller holds and/or processes personal data relating to you and to have full access thereto, including taking copies (Article 15 Right of access),
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed (Article 16 Right to rectification);
- obtain the erasure of your personal data held by the Data Controller, for the reasons provided for by the GDPR (Article 17 Right to erasure);
- require the Data Controller to restrict the processing to some personal data only, for the reasons provided for by the Regulation (Article 18 Right to restriction of processing);
- request and receive all your personal data processed by the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or request the transmission thereof to another Data Controller without hindrance (Article 20 Right to data portability);
- object in whole or in part to the data processing for the purpose of sending promotional information and market research activity (‘Consent’) (Article 21 Right to object);
- object in whole or in part to the data processing in automated or semi-automated mode for profiling purposes (‘Consent’).
The above rights may be exercised by notice to the Data Controller at the following addresses:
by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt: Hotel Stamira Srl, Via Stamira D’Ancona 27, 20127 Milan;
by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- LAST UPDATE
this policy is provided for the purpose of personal data protection pursuant to the European Regulation known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). For any further information, please refer to the official website of the Italian Supervisory Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your consent.
This website uses several kinds of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can see exactly which cookies are used on this website in our Cookie Statement.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookies management page.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 20 May 2018.
ARTICLES 12,13 (1),14,15-22,34 GDPR
this policy is provided for the purpose of personal data protection pursuant to the European Regulation also known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
For any further information, please refer to the official website of the Italian Supervisory Authority www.garanteprivacy.it
Hotel Stamira Srl VAT No. 06972670969, with registered office at Via Stamira d’Ancona 27, 20127 Milan, acting through its legal representative, hereinafter the Company and, as defined in accordance with the GDPR, the “Data Controller” (Article 4(7) GDPR), is glad to inform you as follows.
Any data belonging to your employees and representatives, as collected in the context of
- any negotiations, including those carried out at the operational headquarters or at any other locations
- any further placement of offers, or submission of quotations, or receipt of offers, or any commercial correspondence;
- the services agreement, including the performance thereof;
- will be processed by the Company, through both manual and electronic tools, lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (Article 5 GDPR) for the following purposes:
- a) the conduct of negotiations and/or management of any pre-contractual measures and the performance of the Contract between the Company and the Customer/Supplier;
- b) to assert and defend its own rights, including in debt recovery procedures;
- c) for the fulfilment of any obligations provided for by applicable law, including the dispatch of any notices to the competent authorities and the supervisory bodies, as well as to comply with any requests they may have;
- d) for security needs and protection of corporate assets.
on the following "legal basis" (Article 13(2.e) GDPR):
- from A) to B), contract (Article 6 (e) GDPR);
- C), legal obligation (Article 6 (e) GDPR);
- D), legitimate interest (Article 6 (f) GDPR);
2) will not be transferred abroad in a country other than a EEA country;
3) will not be subject to any automated processing and profiling;
4) depending on the processing, may be made available to any employees or consultants of the Company such as its administrative, commercial, legal, insurance or accounting personnel and IT consultants, that – considering that they will operate under the Company's direct authority – will be the relevant contact persons or external processors (Articles 28 and 29 GDPR) and will receive appropriate operating instructions in respect thereto;
5) should the personal data not be provided for the purposes referred to under letters from A) to D), unfortunately the Company will not be able to perform its obligations under the contract in force;
6) in order to exercise your rights as Data Subject under the GDPR, as detailed below, the Company may be contacted as follows:
by registered letter, at: Hotel Stamira srl, Via Stamira d’Ancona 27, 20127 Milan;
by e-mail, at email@example.com.
The rights provided under the GDPR are the following:
- right of access, that is the right to obtain Information about the processing of your personal data and as to which personal data will be processed (Article 15 GDPR)
- right of communication of a data breach, that is the right to obtain information about a serious breach occurred in the processing of your personal data (Article 34 GDPR)
- right to restriction of processing, that is the right to change the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to withdraw, that is the right to have your data no longer processed
- right to object, that is the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 GDPR)
- right to data portability, that is the right to move any processed structured set of personal data to another controller (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to rectification and integration, that is the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate data (Article 16 GDPR)
- right to erasure and right to be forgotten, that is the right to obtain erasure of your data (Article 17 GDPR)
- right to notify the recipients, that is the right to require that notice be given to any data recipients of your personal data upon any rectification, erasure or restriction (Article 19 GDPR)
- right to object to automated processing, that is the right not to be subject to any decision producing legal effects based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 GDPR)
“Right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority”
right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority (Articles 13 2D; 14 2E GDPR)
The Company, through the same communication means that you used to exercise your rights, may within 30 days:
- accept your request;
- ask for up to 60 additional days to respond, either because the request is complex, or because it has received several requests;
- reject your request, explaining the reasons and reminding that, in case you disagree, you can lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data, or with the Court.
For the purpose of protecting your data, the Company may previously ascertain the identity of the individual exercising the aforesaid rights.
We take this opportunity to remind you that the information (Articles 13 and 14 GDPR) and notices being given, as well as the actions required of the Company, to the extent permitted under the GDPR (Articles 15-22 and 34 GDPR) are free of charge.
However, if the requests are manifestly groundless, or excessive, for instance as they have been reiterated, the Company may
- charge a reasonable service fee taking into account the administrative costs incurred to provide the information or communication or take any required action;
- refuse to satisfy the request.
The Company will keep the data for the time necessary as required by applicable law.
In the absence of statutory requirements, the Company will do so in in accordance with the purposes of the collection and the given consents.
The Company is required by law (for any legal statute of limitations and the management of any disputes) to keep the data for 10 years from after termination of your contract.
- for administrative, accounting and tax purposes: up to 10 years after termination of the contract;
- for storage purposes in accordance with applicable law (for instance, statute of limitations): up to 10 years after termination of the contract.
- for profiling and automated processing purposes: up to 18 months;
- data relating to purchases of products and services for invoicing purposes: up to 6 months after termination of the contract, except where the term is extended in order to manage any disputes.
- employees' or representatives' data for whom, after the occurrence of any negotiation/pre-contractual phase or request of information, no sale and purchase agreement was executed, 5 years after the date of the data collection.
The data collected through the website are processed at the Company's headquarters and at the data centre of the Web Hosting and IT service provider located in the European Economic Area and acting in accordance with EU statutory provisions.
Last update on 20 May 2018.